End-user license agreement
"You" means the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation. "Licensor" means Balázs Forián-Szabó, Szomolnok St 3/B. Budapest, 1034 Hungary, , Tax no.: 60933047-1-41, VAT number: HU60933047. Licensor hereby grants you a nonexclusive license to use one copy of the Software on any single computer, provided the Software is in use on only one computer at any time. The Software is "in use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (RAM) or installed into the permanent memory of a computer—for example, a hard disk, CD-ROM or other storage device. If the Software is permanently installed on the hard disk or other storage device of a computer (other than a network server) and one person uses that computer more than 80% of the time, then that person may also use the Software on a portable or home computer.
Licensor remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the Software and related explanatory written materials ("Documentation").
Archival or backup copies
You may copy the Software for back up and archival purposes, provided that the original and each copy is kept in your possession and that your installation and use of the Software does not exceed that allowed in the "License Grant" section above.
Things you may not do
The Software and Documentation are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaties. You must treat the Software and Documentation like any other copyrighted material—for example, a book. You may not:
- copy the Documentation,
- copy the Software except to make archival or backup copies as provided above,
- modify or adapt the Software or merge it into another program,
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software,
- place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet, or
- sublicense, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation.
You may transfer all your rights to use the Software and Documentation to another person or legal entity provided you transfer this Agreement, the Software and Documentation, including all copies, updates and prior versions to such person or entity and that you retain no copies, including copies stored on computer.
You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to us.
Licensor warrants that for a period of 90 days after delivery of this copy of the Software to you:
- the media on which this copy of the Software is provided to you will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, and
- the Software will perform in substantial accordance with the Documentation.
Neither Licensor nor it's suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, regardless of whether Licensor knows or had reason to know of your particular needs. No employee, agent, dealer or distributor of Licensor is authorized to modify this limited warranty, nor to make any additional warranties. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Licensor's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for breach of the foregoing warranty shall be, at Licensor's option, to either:
- return the price you paid, if any, or
- repair or replace the Software or media that does not meet the foregoing warranty if it is returned to Licensor with a copy of your receipt.
IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (EVEN IF LICENSOR OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
Term and termination
This license agreement takes effect upon your use of the software and remains effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession. It will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this license agreement. You agree on termination of this license to destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession.
The Software contains trade secrets and proprietary know-how that belong to Licensor and it is being made available to you in strict confidence. ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OF ITS ALGORITHMS, PROTOCOLS OR INTERFACES, OTHER THAN IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, MAY BE ACTIONABLE AS A VIOLATION OF LICENSOR'S TRADE SECRET RIGHTS.
1. This written license agreement is the exclusive agreement between you and Licensor concerning the Software and Documentation and supersedes any prior purchase order, communication, advertising or representation concerning the Software.
2. This license agreement may be modified only by a writing signed by you and Licensor.
3. In the event of litigation between you and Licensor concerning the Software or Documentation, the prevailing party in the litigation will be entitled to recover attorney fees and expenses from the other party.
4. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations.